- Used in the Ayurvedic treatment of urinary tract infection, difficulty in urination, urinary calculi.
- Helps to relieve constipation, bloating, abdominal colic pain, low back pain.
- Useful in treating cold, cough, rhinitis, bronchitis, asthma and such other respiratory diseases.
- Used to treat eczema, dermatitis, pruritus and allergic skin conditions.
- Treats piles, liver, spleen diseases, anemia and fistula.
- Helps to relieve teeth problems like caries, eye infections.
- Treats semen defects and gynecological problems.
- Reviews (0)
Herbal Vati is employed in traditional Ayurvedic practice to overcome ill state of digestive functions. This compound is rich with aromatic and carminative herbs which reduce gaseousness, ease colic pain and correct constipation. It helps restore proper digestion by stimulating release of digestive juices through liver, pancreases and small intestine.It helps in restoring healthy digestion, absorption, assimilation and metabolism of food elements.