- Used in Ayurvedic treatment of Gastritis, diarrhea with blood discharge and diabetes.
- Used to treat female complaints such as leucorrhea, heavy menstrual bleeding.
- Relieves chronic acidity, heartburn, stomach ulcers and colic pains.
- Soothes hyperacidity, provides cooling relief in ulcers, stimulates production of digestive enzymes and boosts your digestive system.
- Very effective in long-lingering ailments.
- Reviews (0)
Herbal Vati is employed in traditional Ayurvedic practice to overcome ill state of digestive functions. This compound is rich with aromatic and carminative herbs which reduce gaseousness, ease colic pain and correct constipation. It helps restore proper digestion by stimulating release of digestive juices through liver, pancreases and small intestine.It helps in restoring healthy digestion, absorption, assimilation and metabolism of food elements.