- Treats various ailments due to the presence of chemical constituents.
- Possessing antioxidant, anticarcinogenic and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Inhibiting the growth of bacteria and lowers blood glucose levels.
- Protecting the skin against oxidative damage; dispersing the melanin due to the presence of liquiritin; inhibiting the prostaglandin formation and cyclooxygenase activity; inhibiting the growth of viruses.
- Inhibiting the release of proinflammatory factors; generating the phenoxyl radicals; inhibiting the growth of microbes.
- Reviews (0)
Herbal Vati is employed in traditional Ayurvedic practice to overcome ill state of digestive functions. This compound is rich with aromatic and carminative herbs which reduce gaseousness, ease colic pain and correct constipation. It helps restore proper digestion by stimulating release of digestive juices through liver, pancreases and small intestine.It helps in restoring healthy digestion, absorption, assimilation and metabolism of food elements.