- Treats stomach disorders and cures people who are suffering from gas, bloating, acidity, constipation and improves stomach health.
- Respiratory disorders are kept under control when hing is consumed daily.
- Helps in removing chest congestion and also removes phlegm.
- Helps to maintain skin texture and improves skin moisture and radiance.
- Useful in treating menstrual issues like menstrual cramps, menstrual flow in women and is used in treating female infertility diseases like PCOD.
- Can also prevent the growth of H1N1 virus in the body.
- In addition to this, it also acts as an anti-depressant.
- Reviews (0)
Herbal is “a collection of descriptions of plants put together for medicinal purposes.”Expressed more elaborately ? it is a book containing the names and descriptions of plants, usually with information on their virtues (properties) ? and in particular their medicinal, tonic, culinary, toxic, hallucinatory, aromatic, or magical powers, and the legends associated with them.